CODE OF ETHICS – Chiron – Wise Centaur
The Code of Ethics:
1. We will serve the best interests of our clients, conducting our professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
2. We will treat all our clients equally, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
3. We will honestly represent our qualifications, including educational credentials and levels of certification.
4. We will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
5. We will refer clients to a licensed professional for the advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that we are not qualified to provide.
6. We will respect our client’s right to refuse or terminate a reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
7. We cannot and will not attempt to predict the future, give out winning lottery numbers, or interpret any reading to represent death, disease or divorce, thereby avoiding self-fulfilling prophecies and/or instilling fear in a client.
8. We will only offer readings and astrological analysis for spiritual guidance, and will always keep in mind that the client has free will and must make choices on their own. We do not make their decisions for them.
9. We will give our full attention to each client and listen attentively to what is being said, to accurately assess the situation they are detailing with and thereby give them a useful and supportive tarot reading and astrological experience.
10. We will assist our clients in seeing the path they are on and offer through the cartomancy and astrology advice to manifest positive solutions to their concerns.
11. All clients will be given complete honesty in what is seen in the cards and astrological analysis. Even unpleasant news may be needed to shed light on what is coming and how best to handle the situations.
12. We will not provide consultations for anyone under the age of 21 without a specific call or written notice of consent from the parents.
14. All readings and analyses, as well as consultations, will be offered in a warm, genuine, professional, honest and compassionate way.
15. We are a professional; please treat us as such if you want us to answer you.
16. Everyone is welcome here so long as they are polite.
17. The client can ask about our abilities and how we work.
18. The client can share his / her problems here, take and give an opinion.